1. What's your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where do you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the climate like in your hometown?
6. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
7. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
8. What place in XXX do you like best? Why ?
9. What is the biggest problem youwillface?
10. Could you tell me something about your family?
11. What socialresponsibilities should a post-graduate take?
13. What does friendship mean to you? What kind of people do
you make friend with?
14. What is your major?
15. How do you like your major?
16. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have
17. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
18. What impressed you most when you were at university?
19. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are
relevant to present-day society? Why ?
20. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your
21. What are your spare time interests?
22. Why did you choose our university?
23. If there were anopportunity of studying abroad, what would
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your
25. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems
associated with modern life?
26. How do you see yourself in ten years' time?
27. What do you do for a living?
28. What will do if you cannot find a job aftergraduation?
29. What do you regard as the most significant events in recent
30. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?