Hints on Hosting a Manger from Overseas 关于招待外国经理的提示
1) Take them to a famous restaurant, but let them order some of the food.
2) Don't fret if you are a newbie at hosting.
3) Ask them what they would like to be called.
4) Never offer them cigarettes!
5) Try to teach them a little Chinese. It is fun and useful.
6) Ask about their hometown, but don't ask why they came to China.
Molly : Why are you running around like a chicken with its head cut off?
Gordon: I am hosting a manager from overseas. She told me she doesn't like Chinese food. Where can I take her?
Molly : I'll give you a hint. Try western restaurants inside major hotels.
Gordon: Will they have a good selection?
Molly : Don't fret. Most big hotels have at least two western restaurants.
Gordon: I didn't know that.
Molly : You sure are a newbie. But after hosting your first oversea manager, you will be an expert.
Gordon: Thanks a bunch. I don't know what I would do without you.
Molly : I do. You would run around like a chicken with its head off.