李小姐,你来送我真是太好 了。
Miss Li, it’s very kind of you to see me off
我很荣幸。
It’s my pleasure.
这次真是不虚此行!
It’s really a rewarding trip!
请代我向你们的经 理表示感谢。
Please convey my thanks to your manager.
请代我问候你们经 理。
Please remember me to your manager.
噢,我会的。您直接 回国吗?
Oh,I’ll do that. Will you be flying home direct?
不,回国前我要去日 本拜访一个旧交。
No,I’m to call on an old friend in Japan on my way home.
您有多少行李要托运?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?
只有一个手提箱。 这个小包我随身携 带。
Only one suitcase. I’ll take this small bag as a carry-on luggage
噢,那好办。
Oh,that’s easy to manage.
要登机了。
My flight is now boarding.
祝您一路顺风。
Have a good journey.
随时欢迎您再来。
* You are welcome back here at any time. * Hope you will come again.
免费外教一对一英语口语测试