电话英语日常沟通用语(催对方发货)
2016/4/25 15:04:52 admin
Hello. This is Wang Wei from ABC ompany. May I speak to Sales Manager, Mr. Green?
您好,我是ABC公司的王伟,我想和销售经理格林先生通话。
Hello, Wang Wei. This is Carl Green. Is there anything I can help you?
我就是。何事可以为您效劳?
I’d like to know if you have shipped our order No. LN-003 as scheduled? * I’d like to know if you effect ship-have effected shipment for our order No. LN-003 as scheduled?
请问我方LN-003号订单是否如期发货?
Sorry, the shipment of this order will be delayed to next month, because the raw material is in bad supply.
很抱歉,这张订单要迟延到下个月才能发货。因为原料严重短缺。
there are too many holidays this month.
这个月假日太多。
there is no vessel available this month.
本月没有船。
Our customer needs the goods urgently.
我们的客户急需此货。
I hope you work overtime to effect shipment as soon as you can.
希望您们加一加班,尽快装运。
Sure.
那当然。
Would you kindly enough to amend the L/ C to extend the time of shipment and the expiry date * to August 7th and August 22nd respectively? *
可否请贵公司修改信用证,将装运期和有效期分别展至8月7日和8月22日?
OK, we’ll notify our bank to amend it at once,
可以,我们会通知银行马上改证,
but you have to pay the amendment charge.
但是您方必须付改证费。
Moreover, you have to make the shipment by air freight instead of original sea freight and assume the difference of freight charge.
而且你方必须改用空运发货并负担和海运的费差。
Since this is out of our control share half of the cost.
延迟并非我方所能控制的,所以我们只愿意承担一半的费用。
We‘ll discuss it with our customer and let you know the result soon. But please do your best to work overtime to catch the schedule. catch the schedule
我们和客户交涉后会告知你方。但请你们一定要加班赶交期。
We understand your hard position and have arranged three shifts to work 24 hours a day now. three shifts
我们知道你方的困境,已经安排24小时三班倒。
免费外教一对一英语口语测试