2010-5-12 9:10:07 天天向上
26. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. A student's main purpose in getting an education is to earn a lot of money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
27. Some students like to attend a large university that has many students. Others prefer to attend a small university that has fewer students. Which type of university do you prefer? Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.
28. Some students like to have outdoor activities. Others like indoor activities. Which do you prefer? Give specific reasons and examples to illustrate your answer.
29. How do movies or TV influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
30. Some people like to buy books to read, others like to borr4Dw books from libraries or from other people. Compare the advantages of these two ways of reading. Which do you prefer? Why?
31. Some universities arrange a long period of vacation for students in the school year, others arrange several short vacations. Which kind of vacation do you prefer---a long vacation or a short one? Give specific reasons and examples for your answer.
32. Some people like to communicate by telephone, Other people like to communicate by letter. Which do you prefer to communicate-by phone or by letter? Use specific and details to explain your answer.
33. Some people like to listen to classical music, others like to listen to popular music (including popular songs). Which kind of music do you prefer? Give specific reasons for your answer.
34. Games teach people about life. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give specific s for your answer.
35. Many important natural resources such as water, forests, oil, etc, are running out in the world today. What should we do to protect them? Give specific examples to support your idea about one kind of these resources.
36. When people succeed, it is because of hard work luck has nothing to do with success, Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.
37. Sometimes it is fun to think of living in another time and place. If you could experience a different time and place, what time and what place would you choose? Use reasons and specific details to support your answer.