2011-9-22 22:35:41 Lucy
1. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.