400-687-5676
关注微信
新浪微博
英语学习资料
英语口语学习方法和资料
综合英语学习资料
免费外教英语1:1
  英语口语测试
只需10分钟,赶快来英语口语测试一下!
此次体验及通话免费,
恩京英语不额外收取电话费
教你怎样与外教顺畅沟通
200%运用方法
客服热线
400-687-5676
热线时间:(法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 — 21:00
周   六      8:30 — 17:30
英语口语练习
当前位置:首页 > 英语学习资料  > 英语口语练习  > 英语口语练习 > 商务英语900句—Part 8

英语口语练习热门关键字

怎样学英语在这里让您的英语口语和英语会话和听力突飞猛进

英语口语练习

怎样学英语在这里让您的英语口语和英语会话和听力突飞猛进

商务英语900句—Part 8

2011-10-20 0:48:54 Jack

商务英语口语——商务英语900句—Part 8


701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。
702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。
703 Could you give me an indication of the price?
您能提供一个参考价吗?
704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in. 希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。
705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?
你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。
707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。
708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。
709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。
710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。
711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven’t received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
716 If you don’t have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
718 I don’t think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
719 You’d better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
请告知可供现货的数量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。
731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。
732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.
贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。
733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。
734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.
即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。
735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?
欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。
736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。
737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。
738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?
能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。
739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。
740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。
741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We’d rather have you quote us FOB prices.
得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。
742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
请告知你方大概要订多少?
743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。
744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。
745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。
746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。
747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。
748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.
很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。
749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我们可提供送货上门服务。
750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。

商务英语口语——商务英语900句—Part 8

751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
贵方所要样品另行邮寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我们能就此价格达成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。
759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can’t make you a direct offer.
因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.
上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.
此价格可以不经通知自行调整。
770 The offer isn’t subject to prior sale.
本报盘以货物未售出为条件。
781 I think your price is on the high side.
我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can’t persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.
德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I’d like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I’m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I’m glad that we’ve settled the price.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What’s your counter-offer?
您的还价是多少?
798 It’s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I’m afraid.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。

商务英语口语——商务英语900句—Part 8


免费外教一对一英语口语测试

恩京口语学习方法more

填写个人信息,领取免费体验课

点击选择免费体验时间

我选择的上课时间是

请选择

补全信息,匹配最适合您的老师,进行试听体验

中小学生高中生大学生
在职工作公务员其他
零基础初级中级高级
纯英语外教双语中教
旅行 交通 体育
电影 职业 自由交谈

*点击可查看对应的话题资料

  • 立即领取免费体验课
  • 今日仅剩
    13个名额
在线客服
热线电话
 400-687-5676

微信公众账号
400-687-5676 (法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 AM - 21:00 PM 周六 8:30 AM - 17:30 PM