2011-10-20 1:13:19 Jack
Complete the sentences by circling the correct option(a,b,c,d).
1. If you don’t know the receiver’s name and gender, you’d better write:
2. If you’d like to write a formal business letter to Adam Smith, you should write:
3. You’re writing a formal complaint letter to an airline company, you would say:
4. You have to reply a letter to explain that you can’t attend the meeting next week.
Which one is the most appropriate?
5. For business and formal letters, which one is the best form of the
6. If you need to take a decision, you’ll say____?
7. At the end of presentation, you will say:
8. Eric has arrived late for his work. He wants to make a brief explanation to his boss:
9. Would you like something to eat before we start the meeting?
10. When Ben heard that his colleague hadn’t known the news, he would say: