2011-10-20 1:53:32 Jack
1. May I have extension two-one-one?
2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please?
3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one?
4. Extension two-one-one, please.
5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
2. Is it possible to leave a message?
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我？
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我？
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话？
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电？
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来？
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来？
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗？
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来？
1. I’ll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I’ll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I’ll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I’ll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话，并且我明天会再打给他。
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系？
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗？
3. What’s the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他？
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗？
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me?