2011-11-4 17:41:04 版主
A Many American couples that can not have a baby come to Asia to adopt babies.
B Some Americans think abortion is very cruel and against humanity. Most American women use contraceptive methods such as the birth control pill.
C Modern families have a tendency of bearing children in their thirties or late twenties. It’s the responsibilities that couples are worried about.
D In America, about half of workingwomen return to work within a year of having a baby. American women with children usually work.
2 Sample Sentences
1. Tell me about your brother and sister.
2. She has only a single parent.
3. My daughter was attending a meeting and asked me to baby-sit my 3-year old granddaughter.
4. The teacher of my 4-year old daughter, a very attractive single woman in her mid twenties, told me the following story.
5. Hans is his first child, so it’s understandable that he pampers him so much.
6. Some friends of ours, who have a son our daughter’s age, are getting divorced.
7. My wife was explaining to my seven-year old daughter why they had decided to get divorced.
8. My elder son remarried.
9. We are expecting a child and will be getting married very shortly.
10. Do you two plan to have a baby sometime soon?