2011-11-18 9:20:13 版主
1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.