2011-11-29 9:19:55 版主
68. The preacher preached to the teacher’s teacup.
69. "My behavior is on behalf of half zebras," the algebra teacher said.
70. Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).
71. She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.
72. The doctor’s doctrine undid one dollar and a dozen of collars.
73. On the bus the busy businessman did a business with the buyer.
74. Vegetables and tablets on the stably established table show no instability.
75. Primarily, the prime criminal’s crime has nothing to do with lime and overtime.
76. The ring on the spring string rings during springtime.
77. Shut in the hut, I’m puzzled how to cut down the output of nuts.
78. It’s better to put letters at the inlet and outlet.
79. During this serious period, the superior asked the inferior a series of questions about the supermarket.
80. I tuned the tone of the stone phone with a bone.
81. On Revenue avenue, the grave traveler jumped the gravestone bravely.
82. The slave safely saved the sharp shavers in a cave nearby the cafeteria.
83. Most hosts are hostile to the foremost ghost hostage almost to the utmost.
84. The mapper trapped in the gap tapped the tap wrapper with strap.
85. The scout with shoulder-straps shouted on the outermost route as a routine.
86. The reproached coach unloaded the loaves to the approachable roadside.
87. The news about the broadened breadth is broadcast abroad.
88. The motive of the emotional movie is to move the removed men.