2011-11-30 11:24:51 版主
88、- David injured his leg playing football yesterday.
- Really? How did that happen?
89、- This box is too heavy for me to carry it upstairs.
- I’ll give you a hand.
90、- I wonder if I could use your computer tonight?
- Sure, go ahead. I’m not using it right now.
91、- Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office?
- Mm, let me think.Oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. You can’t miss it.
92、- Is it possible for you to work late tonight?
- I think so.
93、- That’s a beautiful dress you have on!
- Oh, thanks. I got it yesterday.
94、- Hi, welcome back! Have a nice trip?
- Oh, fantastic! Fresh air, and sunshine every day.
95、- Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy with now?
- I am working part time in a bookshop, you know.
96、- Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now.
- Oh, so early?
97、-- Would you mind changing seats with me?
-- No, I don’t mind.
98、- How long have your parents been in Paris?
- Well, they got there last Wednesday. So about a week.
99、- Hello, may I talk to the director now?
- Sorry, he is busy at the moment.
100、- Madam, do all the buses go downtown?
- Sorry, I’m new here.