2011-12-1 10:06:35 版主
1. Hello. Could you show me your identification card please?Hello. Sure, here you are.
2. Could you tell me your full name please?My full name is XXX. I am also called by my English name, which is XXX.
3. What shall I call you?You could call me XXX
.4. How are you?I am well thank you, and yourself?
5. How old are you?I am 22 years old. In other words, I was born in 1980. On the eight of March 1980, to be exact.
6. Does your name have any special meaning? ( 5 - 6 )Yes, my name does have some special meaning. My family name means ‘peace’, and my first name means ‘strong one’. My English name was given to me by one of my high school teachers, and it does not have any special meaning really.
6. Does your name have any special meaning? ( 7 - 8 )I presume you are referring to my Chinese name. Yes, the English equivalent of my family name would be something like ‘peace’, and in the case of my first name it would be ‘strong one’. My English name was randomly chosen by one of my high school teachers, and it really doesn’t have any special meaning.
7. Is your name important to you? ( 5 - 6 )No. I don’t think it can do anything for me. I believe a personhas to work out his own life. I am planning to do this as well as I can.
7. Is your name important to you? ( 7 - 8 )Not really. I am part of the new generation who do not attach too much significance to our names. Names were important to the older generation as they of the opinion that it will determine your destiny to some extent. However, I personally believe that I myself will determine my destiny irrespective of what my name is. I will do this by acquiring good qualifications and by working hard.
8. Where do you come from? ( 5 - 6 )
8. How long have you lived in your hometown? ( 5 - 6 )I come from Shenyang. My parents have been living here for the past thirty years or so. I grew up here and I attended a well-known school called School number 163. We live in a nice area with many shops, restaurants, and other businesses. 8. Where do you come from? ( 7 - 8 )
8. How long have you lived in your hometown? ( 7 - 8 )I come from Shenyang. My parents have been living here for the past thirty years or so. I grew up here and I attended a well-known school called School number 163. We live in a respectable area with many shops, restaurants, and a variety of other businesses. The people in our building are generally friendly and quite, which makes it a pleasure to live there.
9. Where do you live? ( 5 - 6 )I live with my parents here in Shenyang at the moment. To be more exact, we live in an apartment building in one of the northern suburbs of the city. I have my own room and enjoy the privacy that it brings, but I am looking forward to the day that I can have my own apartment. Allow me to explain: they are good parents, and I love them very much, but I would like to be more independent soon.9. Where do you live? ( 7 - 8 )Well, that is not so easy to answer. Please allow me to explain. During the week I live in a dormitory at the university, but over weekends I live with my parents in a village about one hour by car from Shenyang. So I really do not know which of the two to call my home at the moment.