400-687-5676
关注微信
新浪微博
英语学习资料
英语口语学习方法和资料
综合英语学习资料
免费外教英语1:1
  英语口语测试
只需10分钟,赶快来英语口语测试一下!
此次体验及通话免费,
恩京英语不额外收取电话费
教你怎样与外教顺畅沟通
200%运用方法
客服热线
400-687-5676
热线时间:(法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 — 21:00
周   六      8:30 — 17:30
英语口语练习
当前位置:首页 > 英语学习资料  > 英语口语练习  > 英语口语练习 > 实用对话

英语口语练习热门关键字

怎样学英语在这里让您的英语口语和英语会话和听力突飞猛进

英语口语练习

怎样学英语在这里让您的英语口语和英语会话和听力突飞猛进

实用对话

2011-12-6 10:25:48 版主

实用对话

MIGUEL: I’m sorry about your headache. 听说你头痛, 我真替你难过.
MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I’m fine now, thank you. 头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I’m glad. Let’s go to a movie, then. 我很高兴. 那麽, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!
BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I’m home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬? 我回来了!
NORA: Hi, dear. You’re home early. 嗨! 亲爱的, 你回来得很早嘛!
BILL: Hi, honey. Where were you? 嗨! 甜心, 你刚才在哪里?
NORA: I was in the bathroom. 我在洗手间.
BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?
NORA: Peggy’s at the library. Billy and Jack are at baseball practice. 蓓姬去图书馆, 比利和杰克练棒球去了.
BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?
NORA: She was here a few minutes ago. Maybe she’s in her room. 她刚刚还在这里, 也许在她的房里吧!
BILL: Gee, I’m tired. 唷, 好累.
NORA: How was your day? 今天怎麽样?
BILL: Busy, but not bad. 很忙, 但是还不错.
BILLY AND JACK: Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. 妈你好. 爸你好.
BILL: Hi, kids. How was baseball practice? 你们好, 棒球练得怎麽样?
JACK: Great! I’m hungry, Mom. 非常好. 妈, 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Jack, we weren’t great, and you know it. 杰克, 我们练得并不好, 你是知道的.
JACK: Maybe you weren’t. 或许你练得不好.
BILLY: Oh, I see. You were great, but the team wasn’t. 哦, 我懂了, 你练得非常好, 而全队不怎麽好.
JACK: Right. Now you understand. 对了, 你现在才晓得.
BILLY: Jack, you are a... 杰克, 你这个人...
NORA: Dinner’s almost ready. About five more minutes. 再五分钟左右, 晚餐就好了.
BILL: When’s the big game? 什麽时候大赛?
BILLY: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game. 下星期六. 这是我们比赛前的最後一次练习.
JACK: I’m hungry. 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Hey, Jack. Let’s practice until dinner’s ready. 嗨, 杰克. 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止.
JACK: OK. Superman. Let’s go. 好吧, 超人. 走吧!
ALI: Mama, I’m hungry. I want a hot dog. 妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗.
MRS. NIKZAD: Ali, be patient. 阿里, 不要急.
MR. NIKZAD: Now let’s see. 我们来看
MR. NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations, 这张地图, 上面有三家餐馆在国家广场里,
MR. NIKZAD: Italian, French, and Spanish. 包括义大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味.
MR. NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch? 午餐吃义大利菜怎麽样?
ALI: But, Father, I want a hot dog! 但是, 爸, 我要吃热狗嘛!
MR. NIKZAD: Ali, be quiet. I’m talking to your mother. 阿里,别吵, 我在跟你妈说话.
MRS. NIKZAD: Dear, he’s only six. 亲爱的, 他才六岁嘛!
ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich, please, please? I love ice cream sandwiches. 你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: He’s impossible. 真是拿他没办法.
MRS. NIKZAD: He’s only a child. 他还小.
MR. NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch. 吃完午餐以後你才可以吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: Excuse me, sir. Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant? 对不起先生, 您能不能帮个忙? 请问义大利餐馆在哪?
BILL: It’s in the Italian Pavilion, over there. On the second floor. 就在那边的义大利馆里面. 在二楼.
MR. NIKZAD: Thank you. 谢谢.
ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later, can’t I? 待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗?
BILL: Of course, you can. After lunch. 当然可以, 但要在吃过午餐以後.
ALI: My name’s Ali. 我的名字叫阿里.
MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. The man is busy. 过来, 阿里, 这位先生很忙.
BILL: That’s OK. Where are you from, Ali? 没关系, 阿里, 你从哪儿来的?
ALI: Iran. 伊朗.
BILL: Really? 真的吗?
ALI: Yes. I can speak two languages. 嗯, 我会说两种语言.
BILL: Oh? Your English is very good. 哦? 你英文说得很好.
ALI: Yes. 嗯.
MR. NIKZAD: Come, Ali! The restaurant’s over here. 阿里,来, 餐馆就在这.
MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. Good-bye, sir. Thank you for your help. 快来, 阿里. 先生再见, 谢谢你的帮忙.
ALI: Bye-bye, ice cream man. 拜拜, 卖冰淇淋的先生.
BILL: Good-bye, Ali. See you after lunch. 阿里,再见, 午餐後再碰头.
WAITER: Here are your cocktails. 这是二位的鸡尾酒.
MR. CRAWFORD: Thank you. 谢谢.
WAITER: The sherry? 雪利酒是哪一位的?
MRS. CRAWFORD: For me, thank you. 我的, 谢谢.
WAITER: And the martini is for you, sir? 这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, thank you. 是的, 谢谢.
WAITER: May I take your order now? 二位要不要点菜?
MR. CRAWFORD: Please. 好的.
WAITER: The lobster is very good today. 今天的龙虾很不错.
MR. CRAWFORD: Dear? 亲爱的, 怎麽样?
MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, a fruit salad, please. 噢, 请给我一客水果沙拉.
WAITER: Certainly. And you, sir? 好的. 先生您呢?
MR. CRAWFORD: The lobster, and a salad, please. 请来个龙虾和沙拉.
WAITER: Thank you. Wine, sir? 好的, 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?
MR. CRAWFORD: Wine, dear? 亲爱的, 要不要酒?
MRS. CRAWFORD: No, not for me. 不, 我不要.
MR. CRAWFORD: No, thank you. 不要, 谢谢.
WAITER: Very good, sir. 好的, 先生.
PAUL Hey, Joana. Why aren’t you ready? It’s almost 7 o’clock! 嗨, 琼娜! 你怎麽还没准备好? 快七点了!
JOANA: I’m sorry, Paulo. I’m not going. I have to study. 对不起, 保罗. 我不去了, 我要念书.
PAUL But you can study later. Don’t you want to go? 念书可以待会儿再念, 你不想去吗?
JOANA: No, not really. I don’t like dinner parties. 嗯, 我不太想去, 我不喜欢宴会.
PAUL But what can I tell the Crawfords? 那麽我怎麽跟郭佛夫妇说呢?
JOANA: Tell them I’m sick. 告诉他们说我不舒服.
PAUL But you aren’t sick. Come on, Joana. I don’t like to lie. 可是你没有不舒服呀! 拜托, 琼娜, 我不喜欢撒谎.
JOANA: And I don’t like to go to dinner parties. 我不喜欢参加宴会.

实用对话


免费外教一对一英语口语测试

恩京口语学习方法more

填写个人信息,领取免费体验课

点击选择免费体验时间

我选择的上课时间是

请选择

补全信息,匹配最适合您的老师,进行试听体验

中小学生高中生大学生
在职工作公务员其他
零基础初级中级高级
纯英语外教双语中教
旅行 交通 体育
电影 职业 自由交谈

*点击可查看对应的话题资料

  • 立即领取免费体验课
  • 今日仅剩
    1个名额
在线客服
热线电话
 400-687-5676

微信公众账号
400-687-5676 (法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 AM - 21:00 PM 周六 8:30 AM - 17:30 PM