2011-12-8 11:31:10 版主
632. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class. 史密斯老师负责该班。
633. Mr. Smith taught English at a school. 史密斯先生在一所学校教英语。
634. None of us is afraid of difficulties.我们当中没有一个人害怕困难。
635. Our school is in the east of Beijing. 我们学校在北京的东部。
636. She really wishes her clock had rung. 她真希望今天早上她的闹钟响了。
637. She teaches foreign students Chinese. 她教外国学生汉语。
638. The question will be settled tonight. 这个问题将在今晚解决。
639. The weight is too much for my height. 相对于我的身高来说，体重太重了!
640. There are mice in Mrs. Lee’s kitchen! 李太太的厨房里有老鼠!
641. There is no one but hopes to be rich. 没有人不想发财。
642. There’ll be some sport reviews on TV. 电视上会有一些体育评论。
643. This company is our regular customer. 这家公司是我们的老客户。
644. This is a good example of his poetry. 这是他诗作的一个好例子。
645. What we read influences our thinking. 我们所阅读的书本会影响我们的思想。
646. Words can’t express what I felt then. 无法用语言形容我当时的感受。
647. You really have an ear for pop music. 你确实对流行音乐很有欣赏力。
648. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.手艺差的工人总是抱怨工具不好使。
649. Can you adapt yourself to the new job? 你能适应新的工作吗?
650. Does the computer ever make a mistake.? 计算机出错吗?
651. Don’t be uneasy about the consequence.不必为后果忧虑不安。
652. Even a child can answer this question.即使小孩儿都能回答这个问题。
653. He has many strange ideas in his mind. 他脑子里尽足奇思怪想。
654. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.他是公认的傻瓜。
655. He sat with his arms across the chest. 他双臂交*于胸前的坐在那里。
656. He set up a fine example to all of us. 他为我们树立了一个好榜样。
657. His cake is four times as big as mine. 他的蛋糕是我的四倍大。
658. I do not care whether it rains or not. 我不管天会不会下雨。
659. I have a lot in common with my sister. 我和我姐姐有很多相同之处。
660. I haven’t even touched your tooth yet. 我还没有碰到你的牙齿呢。
661. I’m looking forward to a prompt reply.盼迅速答复。
662. It is an excellent novel in every way. 无论从哪方面来看，这都是一本优秀的小说。
663. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!很明显，是猫偷吃的!
664. Nothing but death can part the couple.除了死之外，什么也拆不散这一对。
665. Now she looks pale as if she were ill.现在她脸色难看，好像病了一样。
666. She was injured badly in the accident.她在这次意外中受到重伤。
667. The secret was spread among the crowd.秘密在人群当中传播开来。
668. The two brothers look very much alike. 这兄弟俩看上去很相像。
669. Their interest is listening to others. 他们的兴趣是听别人说话。
670. There was a notice in the supermarket. 超市里有一个布告。
671. This one cannot compare with that one. 这个与那个无法比较。
672. To know everything is to know nothing. 样样通，样样松。
673. To tell the truth, I don’t like disco. 说实话，我不喜欢迪斯科。
674. True and False have opposite meanings. 真与假含义完全相反。
675. What’s the point of going to college? 上大学有何用?
676. Where can we make the insurance claim? 我们可以在哪里提出保险赔偿?这个无法与那个比较。
677. Why don’t I pick you up at your house? 为什么不让我去接你呢?
678. Why don’t you attend an aerobic class? 你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢?
679. You can kill two birds with one stone.一举两得。
680. You can’t go in no matter who you are. 不管你是谁，都不能进去。
681. You should learn these words by heart. 你应该把这些词背熟。
682. Could I have those two tickets, please?这两张票给我行不行?
683. He has to take care of his sick mother. 他得照顾他生病的母亲。
684. He hired a workman to repair the fence.他雇用了一个工人修理围墙。
685. I can’t make this machine run properly.我无法使这部机器正常运转。
686. I don’t know if I’ll have the patience.我不知道我有没有耐心。