2011-12-13 9:58:35 版主
24. Do you have a degree? If so, when and where did you graduate? ( 5 - 8 )No. I have a Diploma in Nursing. I graduated in 2001 from the Medical Training College in Beijing. It is a well-known College giving excellent training to future nurses and other medical staff. For example, ambulance drivers, hospital staff, and so on are all trained there.
25. What impressed you most when you were at university / college? ( 5 - 8 )I was most impressed by the knowledge and skills of my lecturers. For example, they had experience in the working environment, and could tell us exactly what we would come across there. Secondly, I was impressed by the facilities. For example, we had a large library, well-equipped laboratories, and sporting facilities at our disposal.
26. Do you still remember your school days? ( 5 - 8 )Of course! Those were some of the best times in my life. Allow me to explain myself by shortly mentioning the following points: Firstly they were carefree days. What I mean to say is that I had no or very few worries. My parents provided in my day-to-day needs, and all I had to do was get good grades. Secondly, I had many friends in school. For instance, some o my best friends today were people that I met in school.
27. What do you do for a living? ( 5 - 8 )27. Describe your job in detail. ( 5 - 8 )I am an Engineer. Allow me to explain myself by shortly mentioning the following points: Firstly, I work for a large construction company. To be more precise, we specialize in the building of railway bridges. Secondly, I would like to mention that I am in the designing department. We have to look at the site for a new bridge, and then decide what type of bridge will be suitable. Lastly, we have to make recommendations to the railway company of all the alternatives, and give them some idea of the costs.
28. Is your job important to you? ( 5 - 6 )That’s a broad question. Allow me to explain by shortly mentioning the following points: First of all, my job is important to me because by doing it I can serve my community and my country. For example, when my company builds a new road, many people benefit from our work. Secondly, it makes me feel good about myself. For instance, I am earning enough money to be able to rent my own apartment.
28. Is your job important to you? ( 7 - 8 )That’s a broad question. Allow me to explain by shortly mentioning the following points: First of all, my job is important to me because by doing it I can serve my community and my country. For example, when my company builds a new road, many people benefit from our work. Secondly, I personally get a lot of job satisfaction. What I mean to say is that after we have completed a road, I am proud to drive on the road with my family and explain to them what was involved during the building of the road.
29. If you could, would you change jobs? ( 5 - 6 )No, not really. What I mean is that I am very happy in my present job. In addition, in my present job I get along well with my colleagues. Should I change jobs however, I might not find such nice people to work with and could be very unhappy. Lastly, I believe I will be able to develop my career here. For instance, if I keep up the good work that I am presently doing, I could be promoted in two years time and so become the head of a department.
29. If you could, would you change jobs? ( 7 - 8 )Although I am very happy in my present job, I believe one should always be ambitious. That is to say one should never be complacent, but should be on the lookout for opportunities to advance in your career. Furthermore, I would not hesitate for one moment if I could obtain a promotion by changing jobs. I realize that one should show some loyalty to your present employer, but there has to be a balance between looking after one’s own interests and those of your present employer.
30. Are their possible changes that could affect your job in any way? ( 5 - 8 )I don’t think so. The company that I am working for is large and strong. In addition, I have a good relationship with my colleagues and my boss. Lastly, the only possible change that would affect me is if I should receive a promotion. That would be a positive development, so I am worried at all.