2011-12-24 1:31:46 Joe
101. Do you smoking?
102. Do you think smoking is a problem that needs special attention and has to be solved? If so, why?
103. What do you know about XXX?
104. What problem do you think you will have in XXX?
105. How will you overcome the difficulties?
106. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program in XXX?
107. What difficulties do you think you’ll encounter in your studies in XXX ?
108. Can you imagine what life in Britain/Canada/Australia/London, etc. would be like?
109. How will you fare in Britain/Canada/Australia, etc. without your family?
110. What do you intend to study?
111. Which university are you going to study at?
112. Why did you choose this university?
113. Where are you going to study in XXX?
114. What are you plans in XXX?
115. What is your research proposal all about?
116. What do you hope for most from your study abroad?
117. Will your study abroad help your job prospects after come back to China?
118. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
119. What kind of differences in the cultures are you expecting between China and the XX?
120. How will your study in Britain benefit your work in China when you come back to China?
121. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
122. What will be your main problem when you are study in a foreign country?
123. What problem can you foresee in the future when you come back to China?
124. Will there be any adjustment problems in your life when you come back to China? If so, what are they?
125. Will you have to make any changes in your work/life when you come back to China?
126. Do you think there will be a gap between your knowledge gained in China and the level of knowledge you are going to encounter on arrival? If so, what will it be?
127. What do you think of the future of China keeps an open policy?
128. What do you regard as the most significant events in your country’s recent history?
129. Are there any special places you want to see in Canada? What are they?
130. What do you especially want to do in Canada?
131. How do you like your life in ******* University?
132. What do you think of the training in the university?
133. In what way do you think university training is helpful or falls short?
134. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
135. Do you find American English easier to understand than Britain English?
136. What sports are played in your country?
137. Could you describe the traditional architecture of your country?
138. What role dose religion play in everyday life in your country?
139. What would you regard as the most significant events in your country’s recent history?
140. How aware do you think people are nowadays about environmental issues?
141. Could you tell me why you chose to study at the university of ****?
142. What role dose tourism plays in your country’s economy?
143. How serious is unemployment in your country?
144. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
145. What do you think have been the most important changes in your field over the past 5 years?
146. What are you going to major in?
147. Are you going to do your own cooking when you are at university?
148. Some local students feel that overseas students get preferential treatment. What is your opinion?
149. Do you think you will be able to cope with the English-language demands of your intended program?
150. What do you think are the main causes of road accidents?
151. Do you think the government is doing enough to prevent road accidents?
152. As there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
153. How do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
154. Have you ever thought to have your own business?
155. What business do you hope to have?
156. Do you know about any policies about opening a business abroad?
157. What are your plans for your future?
158. Why do you think there are more and more people leaving to immigrate to other countries?
159. Is it good for China that so many people are going to other countries?
160. Will your life change a lot after you immigrate to XXX?
161. What will you do if you are ill abroad?
162. Do you know what to do in case of emergency?
163. What will do if you cannot find a job in XXX?
164. Why do you want to immigrate to XXX?
165. What will you do after the IELTS test?
166. What will do if you fail the IELTS test?
167. How long have you been learning English?
168. What troubles you most at the moment?
169. Does your family support your decision on going XXX?