2011-12-26 10:38:32 版主
1. The United Kingdom is located in ____
A. northern Europe B. western Europe C. northwestern Europe D. southeastern Europe
2. The two large islands that make up the British Isles are ____.
A. Scotland and Ireland B. Britain and Scotland C. Great Britain and Northern Ireland D. Great Britain and Ireland
3. The British Empire was replaced by the British Commonwealth or the Commonwealth of Nations in ____.
A. 1921B. 1931 C. 1945 D. 1950
4. The Commonwealth of Nations is an association of independent countries ____.
A. that were once colonies of Britain B. that have a large number of British immigrants C. that have close relations with Britain D. that have fought on the side of Britain in the two world wars
5. The English Channel separates the island of Great Britain from
A. DenmarkB. Belgium C. FranceD. the Netherlands____.
答案： 1.c 2.d 3.b 4.a 5.c