2011-12-26 10:43:11 版主
6. England has three main land regions. They are the Southwestern Plateau,the Pennines, and ___.
A. the Eastern PlainB. the HighlandC. the Central Lowlands D. the Southern Uplands
7. Scotland occupies the ____ third of the island of Great Britain in theBritish Isles.
A. southern B. northernC. eastern D. western
8. Northern Ireland, which takes up the northern fifth of Ireland, is afourth political division of ____.
a.the United Kingdom B. Ireland C. Scotland D. Wales
9. Britain’s longest rivers are ____.
A. the Severn and the ClydeB. the Thames and the ClydeC. the Clyde and the HumberD. the Severn and the Thames
10. The largest lake in the British Isles is ____.
A. Loch Lomond B. Loch NeaghC. Windermere D. Ullswater
11. Britain’s climate is influenced by____, a arm ocean current that passes the western coast of the British Isles and warms them
.A. the North Atlantic DriftB. the Brazil CurrentC. the Labrador Current
答案：6. b 7.b 8.a 9. d 10.b 11.a