2011-12-28 11:56:25 版主
1. We give a ten percent discount for cash payment.
2. Right now, jeans are at a discount.
3. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 5% to compen- sate for the trouble we have caused.
4. The highest discount we can allow you on this article is 10%.
5. We have replaced the broken glassware. In addition, we offered the customer a 4% discount.
6. We hope to enlarge our trade with your country and intend to grant you a 5% discount.
7. Having given it a further thought, we think that 5% special dis- count on price will help you enlarge your trade in Africa.
8. We are prepared to allow you a special discount of 3% if your order exceeds $5,000.
9. A discount can be deducted from the unit price.
10. The 5% discount can be deducted from the L/C and after shipment we will send you a check to cover the 3% commission.
11. To be frank with you, a discount of 4% wouldn’t help very much.
12. We usually get 5% to 10% discount from our suppliers.
13. If your order is large enough, we can allow you a higher discount on our price.
14. Because of their poor quality, we have to sell the goods at a 5% discount.
15. It was only after much persuasion that the buyer finally agreed to accept the goods at a discount of 10% off the quoted price.