2011-12-28 12:17:25 版主
21. This job occasionally involves some traveling. We give you allowance for all traveling expenses.
22. Since you have just graduated and are inexperienced in this field we can only offer you $3,000 a month to start. However, if you do well we will give you raises to commensurate with your ability.
23. You’ll be hired as a temporary employee first. In six months time we will put you on our regular staff.
24. The starting salary is not high, but the fringe benefits are many and there will be many opportunities for advancement. Both your position and salary will be reconsidered after only six months.
25. If we decided to hire you, when could you start working (work)?
26. When would it be convenient for you to begin work?
27. You are hired. When will you start to work?
28. That’s the way I like to hear young people talk. I think you’ll make a valuable addition to our staff. When can you start?
29. Thank you for coming in! We should know by next Wednesday whom we want to hire. If we decide to accept you we’ll notify you by mail.
30. Thank you very much for coming in to see us. It has been a real pleasure talking with you.