2011-12-29 10:00:39 版主
1. Why do you want to apply for a job at Hilton?
2. Why did you choose to come here for a job?
3. That’s fine. How come you want to work here?
4. Does your present employer know that you are leaving him?
5. Would your present and former employers give you recommendations?
6. Would you expect an increase in your present salary?
7. What is your expected salary?
8. Would you consider a starting salary at twenty-two hundred?
9. Do you think you are qualified for this work?
10. Do you think you can do a good job?
11. What can you do for us (for this company)?
12. It certainly is, young lady. The atmosphere is pleasant, but the work is hard. Mighty hard.
13. No need to “sir” me, Miss lee, Just relax and make yourself at home. We like our employees to feel like one, big, happy family. So you want to go to work for us, eh?
14. Are you free to go on business trip?
15. This job opening is not on this city. Are you willing to work in places other than Hong Kong?
16. You’ll be on the road a lot if you take this job. Is that satisfactory?
17. You will have to travel frequently if you accept this position?
18. This job offers you $5,000 a month. Would you be interested?
19. Your starting pay is $2,000 a month. For women there is a one day sick leave a month or twelve days a year.
20. You will be put on probation during your training period, which means your employment may be terminated at any time until you have completed the program and we feel that your are competent.
21. This job occasionally involves some traveling. We give you allowance for all traveling expenses.
22. Since you have just graduated and are inexperienced in this field we can only offer you $3,000 a month to start. However, if you do well we will give you raises to commensurate with your ability.
23. You’ll be hired as a temporary employee first. In six months time we will put you on our regular staff.
24. The starting salary is not high, but the fringe benefits are many and there will be many opportunities for advancement. Both your position and salary will be reconsidered after only six months.
25. If we decided to hire you, when could you start working (work)?