2011-12-29 11:54:26 版主
19. Mr. Wang is very friendly, and ______ like him very much.
A. we B. us C. our D. ours
20. –______ won the 100th gold at the Olympics for China? –Zhang Yining, she’s from Beijing.
A. Who B. What C. When D. Where
21. Einstein, the famous scientist, was born _______ March, 1892.
A. at B. on C. in D. to
22. Money is important _____ it’s not the most important thing.
A. and B. but C. or D. so
23. My sister has two skirts. One is yellow, _____ is black.
A. other B. another C. others D. the other
24. Lee came to Beijing in 2005. he has been here ______ than you.
A. long B. longer C. longest D. the longest
25. There ______ many students in the library after school every day.
A. has B. have C. is D. are
26. Tian’anmen Square is one of ______ squares in the world.
A. large B. larger C. largest D. the largest
27. Mr. Green ______ to the manager now. You’d better call him later.
A. talk B. talked C. is talking D. was talking
28. –_____ you swim? –Yes, but I’m not a good swimmer.
A. Can B. May C. Need D. Must
29. They _____ her to the party, so she was very happy.
A. invite B. invited C. will invite D. are inviting
答案：a a b b d b d d c a b