2011-12-30 10:09:25 版主
1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.
2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.
3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.
4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.
5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.
6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.
7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.
8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.
9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.
10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.