2011-12-31 13:19:43 版主
1. I attended St. Stephen School and Hong Kong University.
2. After completing my primary school education, I entered Chi Yin School. I graduated in 1988.
3. I was born, raised and educated here in Hong Kong, I graduated from Method College in 1984. Then I went to Chinese University and studied in the Department of commerce and graduated only last year. Now I am a graduate student at the same university studying International Trade.
4. I’ve graduated from college.
5. I was in college for two years.
6. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree.
7. I am still a student.
8. I am a postgraduate at Ching-hwa University.
9. I am still a student.
10. I majored in chemistry.
11. In college, my major was Home Economics.
12. I liked international trade and international relations the best.
13. My favorite subject was history.
14. Because I was interested in chemistry and I wanted to become a chemist.
15. Because I wanted to integrate it into my father’s business, thereby improving it.
16. Because it would aid me in a more complete understanding of our business.
17. Because it is an ever-changing, mobile profession.
18. I took business administration as y major because there are greater demands for a man with these qualifications.
19. Because my father owns and operates a factory. He’s experienced. He worked his way up from an apprentice to the president of that company, but I’m not experienced. I wanted to study Business Administration so that I could help him to develop his business in a scientific way.
20. As administration is an important aspect of and field, I knew it would aid me in any profession.