2012-1-4 17:54:46 scfsdoin
81. I am fed up! 受够了。I am fed up with 脑白金’s commercial. It is on TV all the time. 我真是有点厌恶脑白金的广告了，电视节目里老是它的广告。“受够了某人”也可以说：I have had enough of Shi, he made a fortune by selling snake oil. 这个史真是让我烦，他靠卖狗皮膏药发了大财, or I have had enough of his bad behavior.
82. I have been there. Or I have been around.这事我经历过。I have been there, so I know how you feel. 这些事我都经历过，所以我能明白你的感受。I have been around long enough to know this kind of guys. I can rip him to pieces in a second. 这种场合我经历多了，对这类人我太了解，我可以瞬间就把他给打得落花流水。（直译：把他撕得粉碎）My brother has always been there for me. 我(有困难时)哥哥是我随时的帮助。
83. We are at bingo. 成功了，干完了。如果你赢了，就大喊一声：Bingo。
84. If you make a mistake, just fess up to it. Take your licks and we’ll press on. 如果你犯了错，承认就好了，忍住伤痛，然后我们继续进行下去。Lick通常的意义是“舔”，这里作“打击”。
85. I am swamped. 我太忙了。
86. I am tired. My legs are giving out, my brain is going to neutral, I need to take a shower and go to bed. 我累了，脚也走不动，头脑也昏沉，我要洗个澡然后睡觉。
87. 口语中说没有考好可以用 flunk, “fail” 相对来说比较正规了点。He flunked all of his courses. 如果门门课都不及格的话，就会被学校开除，因此可以说“flunk out”：It is kind of sad, after Jason flunked out of high school, it is hard for him to find a job.
88. 说一个学生全面发展：“He is fully dimensional.”dimension的基本意思是“面”，例如“三维”：three dimensions。说一个人优秀，比平常人多了点才华，可以说：He is excellent, and has the extra dimension.
89. Cookie 本意是“饼干”，口语中指你特别喜欢的人。That is my girl, that is my cookie。她就是我的，正是合我口味的姑娘。A clever cookie, 一个聪明的伙计，a lawyer who was a tough cookie 一个难对付的律师
90. 说一个人很紧张我们一般会说“nervous”，口语里可说“edgy”，you are so edgy. Relax, man. 你太紧张了，放松一点，老兄。The performers were edgy as they waited for the show to begin. 演出开始前，演员们紧张得要命。