400-687-5676
关注微信
新浪微博
英语学习资料
英语口语学习方法和资料
综合英语学习资料
免费外教英语1:1
  英语口语测试
只需10分钟,赶快来英语口语测试一下!
此次体验及通话免费,
恩京英语不额外收取电话费
教你怎样与外教顺畅沟通
200%运用方法
客服热线
400-687-5676
热线时间:(法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 — 21:00
周   六      8:30 — 17:30
专题英语口语资料
当前位置:首页 > 英语学习资料  > 专题英语口语资料  > 商务英语口语 > 实用对话

商务英语口语热门关键字

商务英语口语商务口语培训外贸英语口语培训商务英语口语商务英语口语培训哪里好商务英语口语学习班英语口语面试英语口语考试等

商务英语口语

商务英语口语板块收集了海量商务英语口语练习材料

实用对话

2012-1-31 9:38:33 版主

实用对话

CARL OK. then. Let’s go to the cafeteria. 好吧, 我们就去自助餐厅吧!
CARL What’s that in English? 那个英文怎麽讲?
ANNA: Stew. Stew.
CARL Spell it. 拼出来.
ANNA: S-t-e-w. S-t-e-w.
CARL S-t-e-w. Stew, stew. S-t-e-w. Stew, stew.
COUNTERMAN: Next, next. Who’s next? 下一位, 下一位, 下一位是谁?
CARL Uh, I’m not ready yet, thank you. 这个... 我还没想好, 不好意思.
COUNTERMAN: Take your time. Next! 慢慢来. 下一位!
CARL What are those, Anna? 安娜, 那些是什麽?
ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤的马铃薯.
COUNTERMAN: Next! 下一位!
MAN: A hamburger and french fries, please. 请给我一个汉堡, 还有一客炸薯条.
COUNTERMAN: Joe, a burger and fries. Next! 乔, 汉堡、薯条一客! 下一位!
ANNA: You’re next, Carlo. 卡洛, 轮到你了.
CARL Uh, stew, a salad, and coffee, please. 这个..., 请给我炖肉、一客沙拉、还有咖啡.
COUNTERMAN: Here you are. The coffee’s at that counter over there. Next! 这是你的, 咖啡在那边的柜台上. 下一位.
ANNA: Vegetable soup, please. 请给我蔬菜汤.
COUNTERMAN: Here you are. Next! 这是你的. 下一位!
CARL What’s that? 那是什麽?
ANNA: Pizza. Pizza.
CARL No, not in Italian. What is it in English? 不, 不是用意大利文, 英文怎麽讲?
ANNA: It’s "pizza" in English, too. 英文也叫 Pizza.
CARL Oh, really? What are those? 哦, 真的? 那些是什麽东西?
ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤马铃薯.
CARL And this? 那这个呢?
ANNA: Uh... an apple. 嗯... 是 apple (苹果).
CARL Are you sure? 你确定吗?
ANNA: Yes, I’m sure. 当然确定.
CARL Spell it. 把它拼出来.
ANNA: A-p-p-l-e. A-p-p-l-e.
CARL A-p-p-l-e, apple. Spell "potato". A-p-p-l-e, apple, 把 potato (马铃薯) 拼出来.
ANNA: P-o-t-a-t-o. P-o-t-a-t-o.
CARL And... 还有这个...
ANNA: Look! Isn’t that Atsuko, the woman in our class? let’s sit there. Hi, Atsuko. Where’s your husband? 你看! 那不是我们班上的明子吗? 我们坐那边吧. 明子你好,你的先生呢?
ATSUK He’s in line again. He’s hungry tonight. 他又去排队了, 他今天晚上很饿.
CARL How’s the food here? 这里的菜怎麽样?
ATSUK It’s okay. The rice isn’t good, but the sandwiches are okay. 还可以, 这里的饭不好吃, 但是三明治还不错.
PEDR Are you writing letters again? 你又在写信了?
MIGUEL: Huh? 什麽?
PEDR What are you doing? 你在做什麽?
MIGUEL: I’m writing to my mother. 我在写信给我妈妈.
PEDR Send her my regards. 代我问候她.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn’t that my new sweater? 你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?
PEDR Yes. I’m going to the movies with Marta, the Colombian girl on the fourth floor. 是. 我正要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影.
MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office? 你真要去? 那, 你的公司那位小姐呢?
PEDR What about her? 她怎麽样?
MIGUEL: Aren’t you seeing her tonight? 你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?
PEDR No, tomorrow night. 不是, 是明天晚上.
MIGUEL: And... what’s her name, the girl in the bakery? 还有... 面包店那个叫什麽名字来著的女孩子?
PEDR Yolanda? I’m seeing her on Friday. 幼兰达? 我星期五要看她.
MIGUEL: Marta’s a nice girl. 玛它是个很善良的好女孩.
PEDR Who? Oh, Marta. Yes, she is, isn’t she? It’s her birthday next Sunday. 谁? 哦, 玛它. 是的, 她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日.
MIGUEL: I know. April 22nd. 我知道, 是四月二十二号.
PEDR We’re going to a party. 我们将要参加一个宴会.
MIGUEL: Aren’t you going to the movies? 你们不是要去看电影吗?
PEDR Yes. Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies. Next week, on Marta’s birthday, we’re going to a party. 是啊! 我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影. 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时, 我将要参加宴会.
MIGUEL: Oh. 喔!
PEDR Marta isn’t going to the party. 玛它不参加聚会了.
MIGUEL: Oh? Why? 哦? 为什麽?
PEDR She’s sick. 她生病了.
MIGUEL: Oh, I’m sorry. What’s wrong? 噢, 真可惜, 她怎麽了?
PEDR A headache. 头痛.
MIGUEL: A headache? 头痛啊?
PEDR Yes, a headache. 对了, 头痛.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? 你要去哪?
PEDR To the party. 去参加聚会.
MIGUEL: You’re going alone? 你一个人去吗?
PEDR Sure. Are you writing to your mother again? 当然. 你又要写信给你妈妈?
MIGUEL: Yes. 是的.
PEDR Send her my regards. Well, I’m going. Good-bye. 请代我问候她. 好了, 我要走了, 再见.
MIGUEL: Bye. See you later. 回头见.
MARTA: Who is it? 那一位?
MIGUEL: Miguel. Pedro’s friend. 米盖尔, 佩德罗的朋友.
MARTA: What a surprise! Come in. 真想不到! 请进.
MIGUEL: Thank you. Here. Happy birthday. 谢谢. 这个给你, 祝你生日快乐.
MARTA: Oh, Miguel. They’re beautiful! Thank you. 米盖尔, 真漂亮, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I’m sorry about your headache. 听说你头痛, 我真替你难过.
MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I’m fine now, thank you. 头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I’m glad. Let’s go to a movie, then. 我很高兴. 那麽, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!
BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I’m home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬? 我回来了!
NORA: Hi, dear. You’re home early. 嗨! 亲爱的, 你回来得很早嘛!
BILL: Hi, honey. Where were you? 嗨! 甜心, 你刚才在哪里?
NORA: I was in the bathroom. 我在洗手间.
BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?
NORA: Peggy’s at the library. Billy and Jack are at baseball practice. 蓓姬去图书馆, 比利和杰克练棒球去了.
BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?
NORA: She was here a few minutes ago. Maybe she’s in her room. 她刚刚还在这里, 也许在她的房里吧!
BILL: Gee, I’m tired. 唷, 好累.
NORA: How was your day? 今天怎麽样?
BILL: Busy, but not bad. 很忙, 但是还不错.
BILLY AND JACK: Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. 妈你好. 爸你好.
BILL: Hi, kids. How was baseball practice? 你们好, 棒球练得怎麽样?
JACK: Great! I’m hungry, Mom. 非常好. 妈, 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Jack, we weren’t great, and you know it. 杰克, 我们练得并不好, 你是知道的.
JACK: Maybe you weren’t. 或许你练得不好.
BILLY: Oh, I see. You were great, but the team wasn’t. 哦, 我懂了, 你练得非常好, 而全队不怎麽好.
JACK: Right. Now you understand. 对了, 你现在才晓得.
BILLY: Jack, you are a... 杰克, 你这个人...
NORA: Dinner’s almost ready. About five more minutes. 再五分钟左右, 晚餐就好了.
BILL: When’s the big game? 什麽时候大赛?
BILLY: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game. 下星期六. 这是我们比赛前的最後一次练习.
JACK: I’m hungry. 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Hey, Jack. Let’s practice until dinner’s ready. 嗨, 杰克. 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止.
JACK: OK. Superman. Let’s go. 好吧, 超人. 走吧!
ALI: Mama, I’m hungry. I want a hot dog. 妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗.
MRS. NIKZAD: Ali, be patient. 阿里, 不要急.
MR. NIKZAD: Now let’s see. 我们来看
MR. NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations, 这张地图, 上面有三家餐馆在国家广场里,
MR. NIKZAD: Italian, French, and Spanish. 包括义大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味.
MR. NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch? 午餐吃义大利菜怎麽样?
ALI: But, Father, I want a hot dog! 但是, 爸, 我要吃热狗嘛!
MR. NIKZAD: Ali, be quiet. I’m talking to your mother. 阿里,别吵, 我在跟你妈说话.
MRS. NIKZAD: Dear, he’s only six. 亲爱的, 他才六岁嘛!
ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich, please, please? I love ice cream sandwiches. 你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: He’s impossible. 真是拿他没办法.
MRS. NIKZAD: He’s only a child. 他还小.
MR. NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch. 吃完午餐以後你才可以吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: Excuse me, sir. Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant? 对不起先生, 您能不能帮个忙? 请问义大利餐馆在哪?
BILL: It’s in the Italian Pavilion, over there. On the second floor. 就在那边的义大利馆里面. 在二楼.
MR. NIKZAD: Thank you. 谢谢.
ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later, can’t I? 待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗?
BILL: Of course, you can. After lunch. 当然可以, 但要在吃过午餐以後.
ALI: My name’s Ali. 我的名字叫阿里.
MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. The man is busy. 过来, 阿里, 这位先生很忙.
BILL: That’s OK. Where are you from, Ali? 没关系, 阿里, 你从哪儿来的?
ALI: Iran. 伊朗.

实用对话


外教一对一免费BEC口语考试

恩京口语学习方法more

填写个人信息,领取免费体验课

点击选择免费体验时间

我选择的上课时间是

请选择

补全信息,匹配最适合您的老师,进行试听体验

中小学生高中生大学生
在职工作公务员其他
零基础初级中级高级
纯英语外教双语中教
旅行 交通 体育
电影 职业 自由交谈

*点击可查看对应的话题资料

  • 立即领取免费体验课
  • 今日仅剩
    13个名额
在线客服
热线电话
 400-687-5676

微信公众账号
400-687-5676 (法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 AM - 21:00 PM 周六 8:30 AM - 17:30 PM