2012-2-2 11:08:01 版主
1. as regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
2. the salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.
3. the salary required is 800 per month, living in the house.
4. however, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
1. the only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.