400-687-5676
关注微信
新浪微博
英语学习资料
英语口语学习方法和资料
综合英语学习资料
免费外教英语1:1
  英语口语测试
只需10分钟,赶快来英语口语测试一下!
此次体验及通话免费,
恩京英语不额外收取电话费
教你怎样与外教顺畅沟通
200%运用方法
客服热线
400-687-5676
热线时间:(法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 — 21:00
周   六      8:30 — 17:30
专题英语口语资料
当前位置:首页 > 英语学习资料  > 专题英语口语资料  > 英语口语考试 > 实用对话

英语口语考试热门关键字

商务英语口语,英语口语考试,bec口语,托业口语,雅思口语,大学英语四六级口语考试,三一口语英语口语面试英语口语考试等,让你想找什么就能找到的资料库!

英语口语考试

归纳总结出剑桥商务英语托业考试英语口语考试,bec口语,托业口语,雅思口语,大学英语四六级口语考试,三一口语、雅思口语学习资料

实用对话

2012-2-3 10:55:33 版主

实用对话

JIM: Why doesn’t he like me? 他为什麽不喜欢我?
JIM: Why does he insult me in front of the customers? 为什麽他当著顾客的面侮辱我?
PEARL: He doesn’t, Jim! I don’t believe it. 他不会的, 吉姆, 我不相信.
JIM: It’s true, Mom. He always says, "All of the customers know the prices. Why don’t you?" 确实是这样子, 妈, 他常常说 "所有的顾客都晓得价格, 为什麽你就不知道?"
PEARL: Oh, Jim, that’s the way he is. 噢, 吉姆, 他就是那样子.
JIM: OK. but does he have to be that way all the time? We work together every day, but we never talk to each other. Either he changes or I quit. 好, 但是他有必要整天都这样子吗? 我们每天一起工作就从来没说过话. 不是他改变, 就是我不.
FRANK: You know, Jim, 你知道的, 吉姆,
FRANK: you are his favorite grandchild. 你是他最疼的孙子.
JIM: How do you know? 你怎麽知道?
FRANK: He doesn’t say it, but I know. 他没说过, 但我明.
JIM: I give up. 我不说了.
CUSTOMER: Congratulations, Mr. Yamamoto. You’re famous! 恭喜你, 山本先生, 你出名了.
MR. YAMAMOT Famous? 出名?
CUSTOMER: Yes. That was a great article about you in the paper. 是啊? 报上有一大篇关於你的文章.
MR. YAMAMOT Ssh. Don’t tell the vegetables. They don’t know yet. 嘘! 不要跟蔬菜说, 它们还不知道呢!
CUSTOMER: What does your family think about it? 你家人觉得怎样?
MR. YAMAMOT They’re very happy about it. It’s good for business. 他们很高兴, 这有助於生意.
CUSTOMER: Where’s Jim today? 吉姆今天到那里去了.
MR. YAMAMOT He’s at the Fair. He’s celebrating. 他在博览会, 他庆贺去了.
CUSTOMER: What’s he celebrating? 他庆贺什麽?
MR. YAMAMOT My new fame and fortune. 我的新名誉和运气.
CUSTOMER: Maybe he’s right. Why aren’t you celebrating with him? 也许他是对的, 你为什麽没跟他一道庆祝呢?
MR. YAMAMOT Celebrations are for young people. 庆祝是属於年轻人的.
CUSTOMER: Well, maybe. But all of us need a day off, sometimes. Why don’t you go to the Fair, Mr. Yamamoto? 嗯, 也许是, 不过, 我们大家有时候也是需要休息的. 山本先生, 你何不到博览会去呢?
MR. YAMAMOT I don’t really like crowds. 我真不喜欢人群.
CUSTOMER: I can understand that. But you can go on Wednesdays or Thursdays. It’s not so crowded then. 我能了解, 不过, 你可以在星期三或星期四去, 那时候就没有那麽拥挤了.
MR. YAMAMOT Yes? Well, maybe. 是吗? 好吧, 也许.
: It isn’t a large room, and the furniture in it isn’t expensive. 房间不大, 里面的家具也不昂贵.
: At one end of the room, there is a small window. 在房间的末尾有个小窗户.
: Next to the window is a large bed. 窗户旁边是张大床.
: In fact, the only large thing in the room is the bed. 事实上, 在这房间里唯一的大东西就是床.
: There are other things, too; a bookcase, a small night table, a desk and chair, a dresser, and clothes. 也有其他的东西: 一个书柜, 一张小床头几, 一张桌子和椅子, 化妆台, 被褥.
: There are shoes and socks under the bed; shirts, pants, and sweaters on the chair; dirty underwear and ties on the floor; suits, jackets, and a coat in the small closet. 鞋子, 袜子放在床下;衬衣, 裤子、和毛衣搭在椅上; 脏内衣和领带搁在地板上; 西装、夹克和外衣, 挂在小衣橱里.
: There are several cameras, five maybe six, and photographs of women, hundreds of them -- large ones and small ones -- on the desk and on the walls. 有几架照相机, 五架也许是六架, 有大大小小数以百计的女性照片摆在桌上或挂在墙壁上.
: The photographs are smiling, laughing, crying, standing, and sitting. 这些照片上的人有的微笑, 有的大笑, 有的哭泣, 有的站著, 有的坐著.
: One thing is very clear. Pedro likes women very, very much. 很明显的一件事实, 佩德罗非常非常喜欢女性.
: Pedro’s mother doesn’t like to go into his room. 佩德罗的母亲不喜欢到他的房间.
: She does, of course, because she wants to clean, but she is not happy about it. "The room is full of women. He doesn’t need me." she says. 当然, 她还是会去, 因为她必须加以清理, 但是, 她是不十分愉快的, 她说 "房子里满是女人, 他根本就不需要我".
: How old is Grandfather? I don’t know. He never talks about his age. 爷爷多大了? 我不知道, 他从不提他的年龄.
: He’s around seventy, maybe seventy-five. 他大概在七十岁上下, 或许是七十五岁.
: Years ago he was a strong man. 多年前, 他还是个健壮的人.
: He was a farmer, a soldier, and a wrestler. 他以前是个农夫、军人与角力选手,
: He was the pride of his village. 他常以他的乡村为荣.
: Now he’s getting old. He doesn’t see without his glasses, and he can’t lift heavy things. 现在, 他渐渐老了, 不戴眼镜便看不见东西, 他无法搬动笨重的东西,
: His hair is thin and almost all white. 他的头发稀疏而且几乎全白了,
: But he has a strong face. 倒是他有个健康的脸色.
: Grandfather loves his store. He needs the store. It’s his only joy. He has friends, but they are all old. 爷爷很喜欢他的商店, 他需要这商店, 那是他唯一的享受. 他有朋友, 但他们都老了.
: Oh, yes, he has us, the family, and I guess he loves us, but he doesn’t show it. 噢, 对了, 他有我们这些家人, 我猜他是爱我们的, 只是他从不表现出来.
: He lives in the past. All of his friends are living in the past. At least the past can’t change. 他活在往事里, 所有他的朋友都活在往事里, 至少往事不能改变.
: They can’t take it away from you. 你无法把过去拿走,
: It’s always there, and you can close your eyes and see it. 它总是在那儿, 即使你闭上眼睛, 仍能看得见.
: Grandma was a kind lovely lady, and Grandfather’s world is not the same without her. 奶奶是个仁慈可爱的女人, 没有她, 爷爷的世界就不一样了.
: Pedro is attractive. There’s no doubt about it. Women are crazy about him. But he’s spoiled. 无可置疑的, 佩德罗是很迷人的, 女孩们都为他痴狂, 但他被宠坏了.
: I don’t like that. 我不赞成如此.
: It’s not right to break a date. 失约是不对的,
: But, it’s funny, I don’t feel bad about it. 但说来奇怪, 我却不觉得那是坏事.
: I’m sure he breaks dates with women all the time. That’s the way he is. 我确知他经常是对女孩子失约, 那是他的一贯作风.
: Why did I want to go to the party with him? 为什麽我要跟他去参加宴会呢?
: Why not? 为什麽不去呢?
: Why did I change my mind? 我为什麽要改变主意呢?
: A feeling. That’s not an answer, I know. 是一种直觉, 我知道, 那不算是个答案.
: But my feeling was right. I didn’t really want to go out with him. He didn’t really care about me. 不过, 我的直觉是对的, 我并不真的要跟他出去, 他并不真的在乎我.
: I was only a date for the evening. All right, it wasn’t nice, but he certainly didn’t die of a broken heart. 我只是那天晚上一个约会的对象而已, 好吧, 算是不对, 但是他也没有伤心而死.
: Didn’t he go to the party anyway? 他最後不是去了吗?
: Yes, I think he did. I’m sure he did. 对! 我想他去了, 我相信他去了.
: Miguel is different. He is serious and considerate. But he’s young, and he doesn’t know the ways of the world. And he’s going home soon. 米盖尔便不同, 他正经而体贴, 只是年轻而不够世故, 而且他没事便回家,
: Oh, well. 噢, 对了!
: He isn’t very handsome, but he has a beautiful smile. 他不十分英俊, 但他有个很美的微笑.
JOANA: Mama, the Crawfords are coming to dinner next Wednesday. 妈, 郭佛家人在下星期三将来我们家吃晚餐.
MRS. FARIAS: Mr. Crawford. 郭佛先生?
MRS. FARIAS: Isn’t he one of Paulo’s business acquaintances? 他是不是保罗的生意上的朋友之一?
JOANA: Yes. 是的.
MRS. FARIAS: I see. When are they coming? 我明白了, 他们什麽时候来啊?
JOANA: Next Wednesday, the nineteenth. 下星期三, 十九号.
MRS. FARIAS: How many people are there going to be? 一共有多少人来呢?
JOANA: Six in all. Mr. and Mrs. Crawford, Michael, Paulo, you and me. 共六位, 郭佛夫妇, 迈克尔, 保罗, 你和我.
MRS. FARIAS: What are you going to serve? 你准备做什麽呢?
JOANA: I’m not sure. 我不太确定.
MRS. FARIAS: Do they like Brazilian food? 他们喜欢巴西菜吗?
JOANA: I don’t know. 我不知道.
MRS. FARIAS: We could make "feijoada." Everyone likes that. 我们可以做 "feijoada" (咸八宝饭), 每个人都喜欢这种菜的.
JOANA: I suppose so. What do you think? 我也这麽想, 您认为怎麽样?
JOANA: It isn’t very fancy. 那并不很新奇.
MRS. FARIAS: Well, they’re your guests. You decide. 好吧! 他们是你的客人, 你决定.
JOANA: You’re right. "Feijoada" it is. 您是对的, 就做 "咸八宝饭".
MRS. FARIAS: Tell me about Michael. 告诉我一些有关迈克尔的事.
JOANA: Well, he’s very tall and handsome. He has big blue eyes and long blond hair. 好啊! 他高大而英俊, 有一双大大的碧眼及长长的金黄头.
MRS. FARIAS: Oh? How long? 哦! 有多长啊?
JOANA: Down to his shoulders. It’s beautiful. Like gold. 到他肩部, 很漂亮的, 就像黄金一样.
MRS. FARIAS: What does he do, dear? 他做些什麽事呢? 孩子.
JOANA: He does many things. 他做许多事,
JOANA: He’s very creative. 他很有创造力,
JOANA: He’s a great painter, really. He also gives free English lessons to the people in his neighborhood. 事实上他是个画家, 他还免费帮他的邻居上英文课.
MRS. FARIAS: I see. 我懂了.
JOANA: You’re going to like him. Everybody does. 你将会喜欢他的, 每个人都喜欢他.
MRS. FARIAS: Where does he live? 他住在哪儿啊?
JOANA: He has a small apartment on 88th Street. 他有间小公寓, 在八十八街.
MRS. FARIAS: A small apartment. On 88th Street. 小公寓, 在八十八街.
JOANA: Don’t worry, Mama. 不要操心, 妈,
JOANA: I’m not going to marry him tomorrow. 我不会明天就嫁给他的.
: Michael. Hello. How nice of you to call! 迈克尔, 喂, 你打电话来太好了!
: This Friday night? What a good idea! 这个星期五晚上? 多好的主意!
: Yes. I’m sure Paulo can come. He doesn’t work Friday nights. 是的, 我确定保罗会去, 他星期五晚上不工作.
: Can I help? I could bake a cake. 要我帮忙吗? 我可以烘蛋糕.

实用对话


外教一对一免费雅思口语考试

恩京口语学习方法more

填写个人信息,领取免费体验课

点击选择免费体验时间

我选择的上课时间是

请选择

补全信息,匹配最适合您的老师,进行试听体验

中小学生高中生大学生
在职工作公务员其他
零基础初级中级高级
纯英语外教双语中教
旅行 交通 体育
电影 职业 自由交谈

*点击可查看对应的话题资料

  • 立即领取免费体验课
  • 今日仅剩
    62个名额
在线客服
热线电话
 400-687-5676

微信公众账号
400-687-5676 (法定假期除外)
周一 至 周五 8:00 AM - 21:00 PM 周六 8:30 AM - 17:30 PM