2012-2-23 10:45:16 版主
926. I’m doing some washing and John is cooking dinner.我正在洗衣服，约翰在做晚饭。
927. Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?你们在旅行中有没有什么令人激动的事情?
928. As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.谈到政策，我得说几句。
929. Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?您能告诉我行李的最大重量限额是多少吗?
930. He came out of the library, a large book under his arm.他夹着本厚书，走出了图书馆。
931. The brothers differ from each other in their interests.这几个兄弟各有所好。
932. Although we can’t see these atoms, they really do exist.虽然我们看不见原子，但它们的确存在。
933. I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.我对公司中这种放松的氛围感到很熟悉。
934. Most people eat, write, and work with their fight hands.大多数人吃饭，写字，工作都用右手。
935. Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.只有努力，才能成功
936. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.。别担心，你两天之内就会痊愈的。
937. The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.甲壳虫乐队代表了他们时代的部分精神。
938. There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.因为没有人帮助我，我不得不独立完成这项工作。
939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?女孩做一条裙子要用多少布?
940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn’t know what to do.由于有那么多人要供养，他不知道怎么办才好。
941. I forgot to prepare the speech I’m supposed to give today.我忘了准备今天的我该做的演讲了。
942. It’s supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.应该是六点半整的，但是我觉得够呛。
943. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.我代表我们公司欢迎你来这里。
944. She’s been quite different since coming back from America.从美国回来之后，她变化很大。
945. Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.今天，在公共场所看到妇女和姑娘化妆打扮是很普遍的事。
946. I have to transfer to No. ll bus, but where is the bus stop?我需要换乘11路公共汽车，但是汽车站在哪儿?
947. I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.我以为他很聪明，其实他是个蠢货。
948. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.兔子跑进了森林再也没有出来了。
949. Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.汤姆和玛丽为我们女儿的出生向我们表示祝贺。
950. I can’t help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.我无论什么时候一看到甜食就忍不住要吃。