2012-3-4 21:49:13 sky
71. She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.
72. The doctor’s doctrine undid one dollar and a dozen of collars.
73. On the bus the busy businessman did a business with the buyer.
74. Vegetables and tablets on the stably established table show no instability.
75. Primarily, the prime criminal’s crime has nothing to do with lime and overtime.
76. The ring on the spring string rings during springtime.
77. Shut in the hut, I’m puzzled how to cut down the output of nuts.
78. It’s better to put letters at the inlet and outlet.
79. During this serious period, the superior asked the inferior a series of questions about the supermarket.
80. I tuned the tone of the stone phone with a bone.