2012-3-6 17:16:48 Lency
1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.
13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
15. We hope that this market trend will continue.